Play starts at: Noon CST Saturday 11/7
For ages bold or insane adventurers have sought the True Tomb of Isidore Philokrates, clearing out or perishing in its many impostors, starving on mountain tops where it was falsely rumored to be... They went seeking the secret of the Stairway to the Stars, to use for good or ill and for the many treasures, artifacts and mysteries that surely must be buried with a being as powerful as the dread and infamous Sid. Now you've been hearing it whispered by sages and lunatics that the Lich Whipple constructed his lair above the True Tomb of Isidore Philokrates, and you would consider them mad to think so, except for the map you hold in your hands. Dare you descend below the Lich's lair to discover the secrets of the True Tomb of Isidore Philokrates? Will you be the first to plumb its dark depths in ages or will you find those who have come before waiting?
Tweets about TrueTombofIsidore
- Here's my long-winded rant I plan on delivering about why I'm running a Death Trap Dungeon and why it will be fun.
- For the map, I'm using the excellent Crypt of the Child Kings map from Dyson
- This article on Deathtrap Dungeon World Principles really informs how I'm running as I run most D&D through the lens of Dungeon World
- True to form, I wrote up some Love Letters for all the players who got me their sheets (4 of 5) and also made some artisanal, bespoke custom magic items for them, which you can peep here. (Includes the Sacred Finger Bone of Uwain the Betrayed)
- The Ginger Giant provides a preview of all the other sessions on his blog
- Here's our Extra Life team Twitter @KnownWorldUnite